These handy tools make it as easy as it can be to install
Choose the right underlay
Protecting your floor against rising moisture is a must. We recommend you use Parky’s tested waterproof tape to glue your underlay together. It’s the only way to protect the backside of the floor.
This is how you finish your floor to the last detail
Wooden profile (residential applications)
This handy 3-in-1 profile is available in all Parky colours.
Particularly useful as
1. End profile (jointless horizontal finish)
2. Reducer profile (to bridge the gap with a lower floor)
3. T-profile (expansion profile)
2150 × 48 × 13 mm
84.6 × 1.9 × 7/16 inch
Aluminium profiles (commercial applications)
We developed aluminium profiles that are stronger than the wooden variant. Ideal for intensive use.
4. Connecting profile 900 × 38 mm - 35.4 × 1.5 inch
5. End profile 2700 × 30 mm - 106.3 × 1.9 inch
How to keep your floor in a fabulous shape
You can count on the Parky cleaner to clean your floor without damaging the varnish. It was specially developed to remove dirt and protect your wood.