Par-ky respects nature. We only use a thin 0,6 mm top layer of real wood. That way, we make use of our natural resources in a sustainable way. Just 1 tree yields 25 times more Par-ky veneer flooring than solid flooring.
Moreover, all the wood we use is sourced from sustainable forests. The origin is guaranteed by our ‘PURE WOOD’ charter, which is signed by each of our suppliers. So we can be certain our wood is indeed eco-friendly. The Par-ky Deluxe collection is also standard FSC certified.
On average, 30% of the energy consumed during our production process comes from solar panels on our production sites. The remaining 70% we buy, is green electricity. Also, we heat the machines and our buildings in winter with the wood waste from production.
Par-ky’s ambition is to be completely CO2 neutral by 2015.
Our floors are healthy floors. They adhere to the strictest European norms regarding volatile organic substances emissions. The formaldehyde emissions are also reduced to far below the obligatory minimum. So: our floors enhance the air quality in your living environment.
All our floors are produced within Europe, especially thanks to the cooperation between our firms in Belgium and Croatia. Our real assets are our state-of-the-art installations and our experienced employees. They are the ones enabling us to keep the whole of our production in Europe. Each year, we invest in machine optimisation and we fine-tune the working conditions of our employees.
Thanks to an optimal use of the wood, we produce a veneer flooring at a very affordable price. One of our four collections most certainly has a wooden floor that fits your budget.
Thanks to the Uniclic® system, installing our floors becomes a doddle. Par-ky’s HDF core makes installation just as easy as installing a laminate floor, while you can still enjoy the beauty and warmth of real wood.
Par-ky floors are finished with 8 layers of ultra-hard lacquer, making them easy to maintain. A swiffer and the correct Par-ky cleaner is all it takes for optimum maintenance.